Land law – article
Land is one of the valuable objects of real estate, so conflict situations often arise, the participants of which are both individuals and legal entities, as well as state structures and local governments.
Lawyers of Tenzor Consulting Group will provide a full range of services to represent your interests in a land dispute, help resolve the issue of land issues by agreement of the parties in a pre-trial order, draw up procedural documents for applying to administrative or judicial authorities.
The most common land disputes are:
- Challenging the cadastral value
- Refusal to apply for cadastral registration
- Registration of a land plot in ownership
- Recognition of ownership of a land plot
- Division of land
- Change of land category
- Disputes over the boundaries of the land plot